The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

So this is where the MEME originated from!!!!!!!
So bad yet SO good! Don't stop!

Midnight Drive Midnight Drive

Will there be more?

TacoCanada responds:

Yea, I've been working on something for a while, should be out in a couple months.

Animal Fight Animal Fight

CUTE! liked the animation style; it was smooth.

produde123 responds:

Aquacreep Aquacreep

I know you made note to the "minor" bugs and missing voice track but why upload it then? I got close to the end but died and had a weird glitch where it brought be mack to the checkpoint but dialog boxes were up and I couldn't leave the checkpoint room.

Finish it up and it will be spot on then.

TheMillz responds:

Hurricane Irma came out of nowhere and I didn't want to risk it destroying my property and losing all the progress ( along with you know, everything else ) I lost power for a few days which sucked but everything is back up and running now so you can expect updates/and bug fixes to be occurring. I'm actually about to upload another version after typing this.

Thanks for playing

Laser Puzzle Laser Puzzle

Poor design. I don't like how the website sends a "pop-up" saying 'You lost'. That kind of thing should be from within the game (you know, a different title menu saying that). When I click and move the falling squares, they don't sync up with where my curser is placing it. On various pages ie: the instructions page, things are definitely getting cut off from the game window.

Cube Escape: Birthday Cube Escape: Birthday

Gotta say, your go-to guy for music is amazing! I love his stuff! the game though: also love it. can't wait for more.

8-bit Vengeance 8-bit Vengeance

This is seriously awesome! (I find myself playing this on the piano a lot)

How does one acquire more downloads than plays O.o

P.s. This loops perfectly, and I love that!

Roadhouse Roadhouse

Whoa there, dont go Radiohead with the time signatures! Naah, thats what makes it interesting.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Radiohead? lol... I didn't think they did much time signature variation... I will have to listen to them again!! lol... Yeah, but seriously, no they don't.

Now if you would have said Dream Theater, then yeah... I am a geek for time sigs. I can't help it, and I don't know why lol.

I am glad you liked it. ^_^

~J

Aether (new) Aether (new)

While the song itself sounds very similar to Aether 2, I feel like the drums have changed, and not for the better. There is too much treble or something. Maybe Im hearing things, who knows XD
Can't wait for more!

Jumper responds:

Yeah I'll try to fix that in the next version. I was trying something to make them feel a bit lighter but I guess it's a bit too light. it's fucking floating. Thanks again ok63.

Oblivion Oblivion

I liked it so much it's now my phone lock screen!

ROCK THE BROOM ROCK THE BROOM

awesome dude

very nice and all but the one thing that bugged me was the broom.
at first I thought it was a lamp but then I realized it was a broom :D

sandwich sandwich

Yes, yes I am

I hate baccon but, I'm hungry right now so I could eat that if I wanted to.
Stop making me hungry!!! :D