Aquacreep Aquacreep

I know you made note to the "minor" bugs and missing voice track but why upload it then? I got close to the end but died and had a weird glitch where it brought be mack to the checkpoint but dialog boxes were up and I couldn't leave the checkpoint room.

Finish it up and it will be spot on then.

TheMillz responds:

Hurricane Irma came out of nowhere and I didn't want to risk it destroying my property and losing all the progress ( along with you know, everything else ) I lost power for a few days which sucked but everything is back up and running now so you can expect updates/and bug fixes to be occurring. I'm actually about to upload another version after typing this.

Thanks for playing

Laser Puzzle Laser Puzzle

Poor design. I don't like how the website sends a "pop-up" saying 'You lost'. That kind of thing should be from within the game (you know, a different title menu saying that). When I click and move the falling squares, they don't sync up with where my curser is placing it. On various pages ie: the instructions page, things are definitely getting cut off from the game window.

Cube Escape: Birthday Cube Escape: Birthday

Gotta say, your go-to guy for music is amazing! I love his stuff! the game though: also love it. can't wait for more.

Beestruction Beestruction

controls suck. What happened to WASD or arrow keys? Aside from that , this does have potential.

MBelka responds:

Hello, thank you for your response! I did play around with WASD controls while testing the game, however it really messed with how each gun felt and made the experience feel more flat. But clearly I should have done something to make the controls more friendly, and that was my mistake. I am glad you think the game has potential <3

TIEM magazine #3 TIEM magazine #3

Had to do a lot of zooming in to read most of it... Maybe I'm going blind :/

TlEM responds:

oh, im sorry man!

its just that those old issues had a very small size(in their pages), and that the old TIEM format was limited to a very narrow outline...

so yeah, the pics+pages are small, but if you zoom in, everything's in good order.

thanks for the review.

Extraction: Chapter 0 Extraction: Chapter 0

Personally I did not like the transition from room to room. I liked the fade to black when going up the ladder but the fast wipe (whatever it's called) from the left room to the right, just felt weird.

Would like to see the full chapter though :)

Home Home

There should be a sequel! One where the 4 of them end up staying together throughout the girls childhood and the game picks up where she would be at the age of marrying.

I liked the simplicity of the story but I personally would have liked more variety to the choices you make and the actions that follow.

3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1 3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1

I think this has potential. Maybe adding the ability to add different planets and stars and what not and have different interactions between them ie: putting 2 different sized planets next to a black hole or something would be cool.

Daily Routine Daily Routine

I really like the design! It took me a while to figure everything out but I like it. The intro was the hardest part!

grandbrinus responds:

Yes the intro was a challenge that is still in progress because of this question : the intro is hard to understand, but if passed it, it means it's understandable. so do i have to change anything ? :D

but to be honnest i really think i'll add an arrow over the sun ;)

Thanks for the review !

Minecraft 2D Minecraft 2D

This is literally Minecraft, but 2D... Isn't that stealing? Well there are some MINOR differences other than the flatness. I give you credit for trying.

EltonZhong responds:

Its Not Stealing, I Gave Credit...