Animal Fight Animal Fight

CUTE! liked the animation style; it was smooth.

produde123 responds:

Pizzaman Pizzaman

I got the swankiest wiff of B.O. (From this lady sitting next to me) When Bob took a bite of the radioactive pizza! It really enhanced my feeling of disgust.

Three Little Dogs Three Little Dogs

wug

Cube Escape: Birthday Cube Escape: Birthday

Gotta say, your go-to guy for music is amazing! I love his stuff! the game though: also love it. can't wait for more.

Beestruction Beestruction

controls suck. What happened to WASD or arrow keys? Aside from that , this does have potential.

MBelka responds:

Hello, thank you for your response! I did play around with WASD controls while testing the game, however it really messed with how each gun felt and made the experience feel more flat. But clearly I should have done something to make the controls more friendly, and that was my mistake. I am glad you think the game has potential <3

TIEM magazine #3 TIEM magazine #3

Had to do a lot of zooming in to read most of it... Maybe I'm going blind :/

8-bit Vengeance 8-bit Vengeance

This is seriously awesome! (I find myself playing this on the piano a lot)

How does one acquire more downloads than plays O.o

P.s. This loops perfectly, and I love that!

Roadhouse Roadhouse

Whoa there, dont go Radiohead with the time signatures! Naah, thats what makes it interesting.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Radiohead? lol... I didn't think they did much time signature variation... I will have to listen to them again!! lol... Yeah, but seriously, no they don't.

Now if you would have said Dream Theater, then yeah... I am a geek for time sigs. I can't help it, and I don't know why lol.

I am glad you liked it. ^_^

~J

Aether (new) Aether (new)

While the song itself sounds very similar to Aether 2, I feel like the drums have changed, and not for the better. There is too much treble or something. Maybe Im hearing things, who knows XD
Can't wait for more!

Jumper responds:

Yeah I'll try to fix that in the next version. I was trying something to make them feel a bit lighter but I guess it's a bit too light. it's fucking floating. Thanks again ok63.

Oblivion Oblivion

I liked it so much it's now my phone lock screen!

ROCK THE BROOM ROCK THE BROOM

awesome dude

very nice and all but the one thing that bugged me was the broom.
at first I thought it was a lamp but then I realized it was a broom :D

sandwich sandwich

Yes, yes I am

I hate baccon but, I'm hungry right now so I could eat that if I wanted to.
Stop making me hungry!!! :D