Three Little Dogs Three Little Dogs

wug

Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

I liked the animation style. This felt like a Cyanide and happiness short. I bet if you made a ton of short comics, you could string them together kinda like the C&H show.

POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

noice animation.

To the guy below me, yes they are still airing those annoying ads.

3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1 3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1

I think this has potential. Maybe adding the ability to add different planets and stars and what not and have different interactions between them ie: putting 2 different sized planets next to a black hole or something would be cool.

Daily Routine Daily Routine

I really like the design! It took me a while to figure everything out but I like it. The intro was the hardest part!

grandbrinus responds:

Yes the intro was a challenge that is still in progress because of this question : the intro is hard to understand, but if passed it, it means it's understandable. so do i have to change anything ? :D

but to be honnest i really think i'll add an arrow over the sun ;)

Thanks for the review !

Minecraft 2D Minecraft 2D

This is literally Minecraft, but 2D... Isn't that stealing? Well there are some MINOR differences other than the flatness. I give you credit for trying.

EltonZhong responds:

Its Not Stealing, I Gave Credit...

8-bit Vengeance 8-bit Vengeance

This is seriously awesome! (I find myself playing this on the piano a lot)

How does one acquire more downloads than plays O.o

P.s. This loops perfectly, and I love that!

Roadhouse Roadhouse

Whoa there, dont go Radiohead with the time signatures! Naah, thats what makes it interesting.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Radiohead? lol... I didn't think they did much time signature variation... I will have to listen to them again!! lol... Yeah, but seriously, no they don't.

Now if you would have said Dream Theater, then yeah... I am a geek for time sigs. I can't help it, and I don't know why lol.

I am glad you liked it. ^_^

~J

Aether (new) Aether (new)

While the song itself sounds very similar to Aether 2, I feel like the drums have changed, and not for the better. There is too much treble or something. Maybe Im hearing things, who knows XD
Can't wait for more!

Jumper responds:

Yeah I'll try to fix that in the next version. I was trying something to make them feel a bit lighter but I guess it's a bit too light. it's fucking floating. Thanks again ok63.

Oblivion Oblivion

I liked it so much it's now my phone lock screen!

ROCK THE BROOM ROCK THE BROOM

awesome dude

very nice and all but the one thing that bugged me was the broom.
at first I thought it was a lamp but then I realized it was a broom :D

sandwich sandwich

Yes, yes I am

I hate baccon but, I'm hungry right now so I could eat that if I wanted to.
Stop making me hungry!!! :D