3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1 3-D Universe Sandbox v1.1

I think this has potential. Maybe adding the ability to add different planets and stars and what not and have different interactions between them ie: putting 2 different sized planets next to a black hole or something would be cool.

Daily Routine Daily Routine

I really like the design! It took me a while to figure everything out but I like it. The intro was the hardest part!

grandbrinus responds:

Yes the intro was a challenge that is still in progress because of this question : the intro is hard to understand, but if passed it, it means it's understandable. so do i have to change anything ? :D

but to be honnest i really think i'll add an arrow over the sun ;)

Thanks for the review !

Minecraft 2D Minecraft 2D

This is literally Minecraft, but 2D... Isn't that stealing? Well there are some MINOR differences other than the flatness. I give you credit for trying.

EltonZhong responds:

Its Not Stealing, I Gave Credit...

MobileBird MobileBird

damn that music is annoying... the text is hard to click on...

LukasB responds:

That's the challenge! I made this game hard on purpose! it tests your CLICKING skillz!!!

Chamber of Self Portraits Chamber of Self Portraits

interesting

Table Tennis - Match of the Year Table Tennis - Match of the Year

I like the music but nothing original here. I dont really know what I was expecting but not really this.

Silent Asylum Silent Asylum

I always love these! I have a running checklist of all the ones i've completed. Just when I think Ive finished them all, I still find more. Cycling some of the pictures through many of the games in different locations can be confusing as to whether or not Ive played it. Keep at it!

Match Craft Match Craft

This is original in a way, but the first thing that came to mind was the phone game, Two-Dots. Its a dot matching game where you clear the board by meeting certain matching requirements bla bla bla...

I dont know how I feel about the whole 3 or more thing. maybe thats because Im too used to Two-dots. Good effort though.

Cthulhu Science Cthulhu Science

Its missing something. I cant put my finger on it but none the less I liked it.

Copy Cat Copy Cat

i like the music, very fitting. i remember playing this for the first time when it came out! that feels like ages ago