8-bit Vengeance 8-bit Vengeance

This is seriously awesome! (I find myself playing this on the piano a lot)

How does one acquire more downloads than plays O.o

P.s. This loops perfectly, and I love that!

Roadhouse Roadhouse

Whoa there, dont go Radiohead with the time signatures! Naah, thats what makes it interesting.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Radiohead? lol... I didn't think they did much time signature variation... I will have to listen to them again!! lol... Yeah, but seriously, no they don't.

Now if you would have said Dream Theater, then yeah... I am a geek for time sigs. I can't help it, and I don't know why lol.

I am glad you liked it. ^_^

~J

Aether (new) Aether (new)

While the song itself sounds very similar to Aether 2, I feel like the drums have changed, and not for the better. There is too much treble or something. Maybe Im hearing things, who knows XD
Can't wait for more!

Jumper responds:

Yeah I'll try to fix that in the next version. I was trying something to make them feel a bit lighter but I guess it's a bit too light. it's fucking floating. Thanks again ok63.

Impact Impact

I want to know how the rest of the song will play out... Guess Ill have to wait.

Jumper responds:

Sorry for that ok63. I'll try to finish it as soon as I can but I can't garantee a date of release just yet. Simply beacause there is so much happening at the same time in my life right now. I'm a bit all over the place at the moment but when it settles down a little, I'll make sure to finish my songs as soon as I can. But anyway, Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it! :)

You Know Nothing You Know Nothing

A little bit too catchy for my taste... none the less it was pretty decent.

Voltus responds:

considering it was done in less than a week, thank you ;)

8-bit Inferno 8-bit Inferno

I didn't thinki'd be able to handle 6 minutes of this but boy was I wrong. Keep em commin!

SP - Generic Dance Song 11 WIP SP - Generic Dance Song 11 WIP

Yus! Its still missing something though... Cant really explain what it is but its not quite there... Its still awesome though!

[AMP] Died In Your Arms [AMP] Died In Your Arms

AWESOME!!!!

this is my new fav. i can listen 2 this for hours and not get board like most songs on ng. :D
keep up the great work.

AMP responds:

Thanks a lot ok63!

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Vashti [EPIC] Remix&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Vashti [EPIC] Remix<<-

coincidental or not..

if you lesten to tears in my eyes remix

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/245721

and sing the lyrics from this song to that, it matches up pretty well
( and i tried that) but back to the song...
the lyrics and melody fit well together.
in all, I really liked the song :D

(Piano) The good (Piano) The good

ehhhh...

it's good and all but I had to crank the volume all the way up in order to hear it in the first place. anyway, its nice and calming, just make it A LOT LOWDER :D

grhbah responds:

Volume fixed. . . may take it a good minute to update.